Christchurch Mid-Build Open Home Recap
On Saturday 27th June, Formance (along with Graeme Jacobs Architect and Image Builders) held a very successful mid-build open home at a stunning Christchurch property.
Attendance was excellent, with attendees getting answers to their questions about SIPs and high-performance building.
We are planning many more open home events - in locations around New Zealand - for the future. Keep an eye on this page for information about upcoming events for your chance to see Formance SIPs in action.
- → Formance Build In Action
- → Wellington Regional Event - Monday 13th November
- → Catch Formance At The Wellington Go Green Expo
- → Register Now For Our Upcoming Dunedin Mid-Build Open Home
- → Formance features on Grand Designs
- → 2017 Canterbury Home Show Recap
- → Don't Miss Out On Seeing Formance At The Canterbury Home Show
- → Formance Will Be At The 2017 Canterbury Home Show
- → Formance Testimonial Video - Waiheke Island
- → Register For Our Upcoming Finished-Build Open Home In Canterbury
- → Register For Our Upcoming Canterbury Mid-Build Open Home
- → Go Green Expo 2017 Recap
- → Last Chance For Go Green Expo
- → Christchurch Go Green Expo 2017
- → Formance Testimonial - Monica & KOZLEVCHARchitecture
- → buildnz | designex 2017 Recap
- → Benefits Of SIPs for Homeowners, Builders & Designers
- → What Are SIPs (And How Are They Different)?
- → Christchurch Mid-Build Open Home Recap
- → Formance Will Be At buildnz | designex 2017
- → Wellington Finished-Build Open Home Recap
- → Mid-Build Open Home Coming Soon In Christchurch
- → Incredible Energy Savings With Formance SIPs
- → Formance At The Wellington Better Home & Living Show
- → Dawn of a new day
- → Efficient installation for a healthy learning environment
- → Formance SIPs and Earthquakes
- → Formance at DesignEX 2015
- → Are hollow walls past their used by date?
- → What you need to know about Batts