Wellington Regional Event - Monday 13th November
Calling all builders, designers, and architects.
On Monday 13th November, Formance will be holding a workshop event in Wellington to help you get up to speed with Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) and how to design and build with this exciting technology.
Following on from our recent appearance on Grand Designs NZ, we have experienced a surge of interest from people all around New Zealand who want to enjoy the benefits of living in a high-performance SIP home.
This informative event will equip you with the knowledge you need to be able to design effectively with Formance SIPs, as well as better understand the building process.
Here are the key details:
- When? Monday 13th November, 1 hour session, repeating at 9, 10, and 11am
- Where? James Cook Grand Chancellor hotel Wellington, Meeting Room 4
- Who? All building industry professionals are welcome to attend. Please feel free to bring prospective clients who might be interested in using Formance on their next project.
- What? Presentation on designing and building with Formance by MD Nick Hubbard
- Why? Learn more about Formance SIPs and how to design and build with them, in order to achieve great results for your clients.
- Cost? Free - but registration is required. Go here to register your attendance.